Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to the conditions and limitations set out in this warranty below, Adlei ABN 86 150 101 581, warrants to the original purchaser of Adlei products for interior residential and commercial use that Adlei Glass will, at its option, repair or replace that product without charge if it fails directly as a result of its manufacture, installation or material used in its manufacture by Adlei during the first 7 years after initial installation. Additionally Adlei will make all reasonable efforts to repair, replace or return to existing condition any other products that are affected by warranty work carried out. This obligation terminates at the expiration of 7 years from the date on which the installation of the Adlei product concerned was signed off as being completed.
2. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
a) Any act of God, any natural occurrence or any other circumstance beyond the control of Adlei.
b) Failure to follow any procedures recommended by Adlei in relation to maintenance of the product.
c) Physical abuse, impact damage, misuse, accidents, exposure to excessive heat, the use of solvents or inappropriate cleaning products/materials, normal ‘wear and tear’, scratches, scuffs, burns, stains, surfaces, exposure to harsh chemical products.
d) Acceptable natural variation in colour, pattern, shade of the material against the sample material, displays and/or printed illustrations.
e) Any defect or damage caused to the product arising out of work done by any other person other than Adlei.
f) Any impairment of the Adlei colour back glass product to be able to move by up to 2mm in expansion joints provided.
This warranty also does not cover:
i) Anything which has been disclosed as a feature or limitation of the Adlei product.
ii) Outdoor application except for non-colour back products
iii) Where the defect is trivial or insubstantial (the product is to be viewed in a normal viewing position at a distance of no less than two meters in non-critical light).
iv) Naturally occurring variations in appearance caused by natural light, artificial light or reflections.
3. This warranty applies only to Adlei products;
a) Which have not been moved from their original place of installation.
b) Where Adlei has been notified of the defect within 30 days of the first person to become aware of it.
4. Please note that the law may confer on your rights arising out the supply of Adlei products. This warranty should therefore not be read as exhaustive statement of the rights of the original purchaser or any other person.
5. This warranty is not transferable or assignable.